The Neunaber Audio Effects Immerse Reverberator features eight magical stereo reverbs in one pedal!
- W3T (Wet version 3) — The new flagship reverb is smoother and more three-dimensional sounding than ever before, with adjustable pre-delay
- Plate – Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb
- Hall – The lush, open sound of a concert hall, now with adjustable modulation depth for achieving deep modulated tones.
- Spring – Distinctive twang of a tube-driven spring reverb. Now with adjustable modulation speed, it can achieve a vibrato-spring sound.
- Sustain – A new algorithm built on the W3T reverb. This magical, versatile effect can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb.
- Echo – Combining the W3T reverb with stereo echo.
- Detune – Adds a detuned double of the dry signal with reverb, now with true blend control between detune and detuned reverb.
- Shimmer – Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this effect combines the best qualities of our previous shimmers.
- Effect Select
- Mix — now goes 100% wet
- Reverb Depth
- Tone / Echo Time / Hold Time (depending on effect)
- Pre-Delay / Modulation / Blend (depending on effect)
- High-quality buffered bypass, perfect for placing at the end of the signal chain
- External Trails switch
- External Kill Dry switch for parallel effect loops
- Inputs/outputs can be used mono or stereo
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Increased headroom
- Item Number: 26436
- Make: Neunaber Audio Effects
- Model: Immerse Reverberator Mk II
- Condition: Excellent
- Finish: Black
- Categories: effects-and-pedals ⇒ reverb ⇒ pedal
- Year: 2014
- Made In: United States
- MPN: 26436